After the successful edition of 2014 we proudly introduce you to the 24 hours iLumen European Solar Challenge, supported by the World Solar Challenge.
The iESC will be the first 24 hours endurance race ever for solarcars. For the very first time, solarcars can show their full potential with low power consumption and fantastic aerodynamics and challenge electric cars over the full 24 hours.
This exciting event will take place from September 23 till 25 at the former Formula 1 race track of Circuit Zolder (Belgium).
The rules will be this way that YOU will be really able to beat the legendary TESLA Model S on the race track and gain eternal fame !
The Challenge takes place at the legendary and internationally reknown race track of Zolder in Belgium
Participating teams can enjoy lots of advantages that make this event unique in the world:
- Gain everlasting fame by becoming European Champion !
- Get used to driving a solarpowered electric vehicle in racing conditions
- Earn the International Solarcar Federation Points
- Prepare yourself better for the WSC than your competitors
- Learn to know Chris Selwood, the driving force behind the WSC. He will be present!
- Make sure your car meets the regulations of the WSC
- Enjoy the great atmosphere and team spirit that is typical for solar car challenges
Prove, together with us, to the outside world that electric vehicles are the future !
The Belgian Punch Powertrain Solar Team, who will participate at iESC, visited our partner iLumen. Read more!